Dear Club Contact,
Please attached the ECB Small Grant Scheme 2018 - Application Form & Guidance Notes Clubs along with a short summary of the scheme which is now open for applications.
In 2018, the ECB Small Grant Scheme aims to support the ECB’s National Programmes - Get the Game On, All Stars Cricket, Women’s Cricket and U19 Club T20.
Priority will be given to applications from Affiliated Cricket Clubs actively engaged with these programmes. All projects will assist Clubs to make small changes to improve their long-term sustainability by increasing the number of games played, offering either improved family friendly social facilities, improved changing facilities for women cricketers or enabling great events for the U19 Club T20 Competition.
The scheme aims to make an impact in the 2018 season, therefore, the scheme has a quick turn-around time to ensure Clubs get the maximum benefit from the funding.
- The scheme is now OPEN and will CLOSE on Friday 23rd February 2018. Any applications received after this date, submitted incomplete or incorrectly will NOT be processed.
- The LCF will then undertake a decision making process and submit the recommended applications to the England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB) for processing no later than Friday 23rd March.
- Successful Clubs will be expected to complete the project/purchase within 4 months of the date of the offer letter being sent.
- Please consider that the LCF have a limited budget towards the overall scheme in 2018 and many clubs may not be successful.
- Please POST your application along with two official ‘like for like’ quotations (from different Suppliers) to: Bobby Denning, Emirates Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester M16 0PX
Please ensure you Read the Guidance Notes carefully before submitting your application.
If you have any doubt about the project eligibility once you have read the documents please give me a call.
Lancashire Cricket Foundation