1. First and second team matches will be played to Lancashire KO rules, with the exceptions that coloured clothing will be worn and coloured balls used in first team matches.
2. There will be five groups of four teams playing each other once.
3. The quarter finals will be contested by the five group winners, and the three teams with the most points. Where points are equal the team(s) with the superior run rate will qualify.
4. The KO stages will be drawn.
5. Group matches will not be re-arranged unless the League Committee agree to delay the start of the season.